Saturday 10 January 2009

Title of Music Magazine

I have thought of a few different names for my Music magazine which are as follows:
  • filarmonico- an italian adjective meaning 'music loving'
  • The Score
  • The Stave
  • Melody
  • Maestro
  • Passionato
I have decided on the name 'The Score'. I have chosen this because it applies to all instruments and all voices. All music written has a score, and so it covers all areas of music. Also by using this name, which is a predominantly classical term, the audience will be aware that the magazine is about classical music. In addition, 'The Score' is not too long, and will be easy to remember than a longer title such as 'Filarmonico'.
When producing a logo for my magazine, I will be able to add musical symbols to the text in a similar way to the classic fm title, using a forte (f) marking instead of a regular f. This will also alert the reader straight away that this is a Music Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment